Friday, July 16, 2010

My chinggu, Jeny


My super friend Jeny (in yellow) was the first person to know about my baby blog site. Everytime I get new views through FeedJit, I always tell her about the views from Korea or US. She answers back with a smile as though there's something in her smile.

"What's wrong chinggu yah..?"She laughs everytime I speak Korean, well..that's my way of teasing her.
 "You promised to feature me on your blog, I haven't seen it until now" she said. I laughed and answered "Okay."
Just a few flashback of how we've met
Jeny is such a great friend. We were co-workers before, we get along very well and she's always there ready to listen whenever I needed someone to talk to. We got really close after my mother died last year. She's like a sister to me. We've discovered that we do have a lot of things in common. We've had a lot of  food trips , walking on malls and dreams. We both care so much for our families. I really love being with my chinggu. I hope that God will see us through. I thank her for sharing to me the words of God.

Gomawa chinggu yah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment